Tired of “online classes” which consist of a few videos (if you’re lucky) and are actually self-study?
Tired of self-styled “teachers” who don’t know the first thing about teaching?
This is the real deal: German classes with a qualified, experienced teacher. The only difference to a conventional language course is that your classroom is virtual.
- Your brain
- Time and commitment to show up for the lessons
- About one additional hour per week for studying
- An internet connection
- A computer (or phone/tablet) with a camera.
Lessons take 45 minutes each and come in blocks of two (90 minutes). Each course covers one level (A1, A2, B1 etc.) and can be used to prepare for the Goethe Zertifikat or other language exams.
1 Course = 1 Level = 16 weeks (32 lesson units in total):
- 300 EUR per person for 3-5 students, or
- 400 EUR per person for 2 students, or
- 600 EUR one-on-one (just you and me!).
Let’s have a chat and a mini trial lesson (30 minutes)!
We’ll meet up on Skype, learn a little German, you can see that I’m for real and ask any questions. Whether or not you’ll sign up for a course afterwards, is completely up to you. Fair?